Yes, golf balls travel further in the high mountain air, but not any straighter!
Estes Park has two Golf Courses; Grand Lake has one. They feature spectacular scenery and are open to the public.
- Grand Lake Golf Course 1415 County Rd 48, Grand Lake, CO 970-627-8872
- Estes Park Golf Course 1080 S. St Vrain, Estes Park, CO 866-586-8146
- Lake Estes 9 Hole Golf Course 690 Big Thompson Ave, Estes Park, CO 970-586-8176
Gather the family for a round of miniature golf!
- Fun City Miniature Golf 970-586-2070
- Tiny Town Miniature Golf 970-586-6333
- Cascade Creek Mini-Golf 970-586-6495
Combine a scenic drive with a round of golf, and play a new course every day for 3 weeks!
- City Park Nine
- Mariana Butte Golf Course
- Headwaters Golf Course
- Mad Russion Golf Course
- Pelican Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Cattail Creek (Par 3)
- Boomerang Links
- Mountain Vista Greens
- Twin Peaks Golf Course
- Pole Creek Golf Course
- The Olde Course
- Highland Hills
- Highland Meadows Golf Club
- Collindale Golf Course
- Sunset Golf Course
- Grand Elk Golf Course
- South Ridge Golf Club
- Ute Creek Golf Course