Sightseeing, History, & Adventure Tours
Rocky Mountain Conservancy & Rocky Mountain Field Institute operate Educational Bus Tours in Rocky Mountain National Park. Phone 970-586-3262 or reserve online.
- Grand Lake Safari Adventure (Tuesdays) June - Aug
- Journey to the Top- Trail Ridge Road Adventure (Wednesdays & Thursdays) June - Labor Day
- From Meadow to Treeline - low elevation adventure (every other Sunday) - June - Labor Day
- Peak to Peak: Historical Hwy 7 Adventure - (every other Sunday) - June - Labor Day
- Trail Ridge Sunset Safari Adventure (Fridays) June - Labor Day
- East Across the Divide - A Trail Ridge Road Adventure (Saturdays) Starts in Grand Lake
- Elk Expeditions (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday) Sept - Oct
- Custom Tours by Arrangement
Choose a tour from one of the businesses on the Businesses Tab - they'll show you natural history & wildlife, historic sights, art studios & galleries, or beautiful mountain scenery in Estes Park, Grand Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park, Roosevelt and Arapaho National Forests. Tour on foot, snowshoe or skis or by bus, van, 4 WD, bicycle or limo.